The Instagram Follower The Instagram Follower

Whelp. That was terrible.

Barbershop Barbershop

Pretty poor to be honest, this was more of a fast moving slideshow then an animation.
I'd rather you improve on the art and the transition of animation to make it actually funny, rather than a mediocre attempt.

Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

I personally didn't find it funny. I believe the idea itself was solid though and if it had been fleshed out a little more and extended to rather a minute to two minutes animation. It could of been funny.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

NyanCat!

I love you nyan cat 8D

WordKool WordKool

Well!

It wasn't a bad game at all, challenging to an extent, just a little slow i think, but a nice game and keeps you thinking, so i like it! keep up the good work :)

Call of the Dungeon Call of the Dungeon

This is from NIS.
Cladunx2
:B
This is the retro version though~ as they have an orchestral version with vocals as well.

disk00 responds:

Honestly I've never heard the retro version before, so if this is actually a clone...that surprises me >_>

My Inspiration My Inspiration

ffffft

I loved this, it, was, awesome D:
And i plan to now use this, in, a flash style opening of my webcomic, i mean, just an opening really, nothing more, nothing less, but it works really well for what i had in mind with the style, sound and timing
So i'm gonna use this~ Fuuuuuufuuufuuuu
And yes i'll credit you, for, using it ;D
Of course if ye don't want me to use it thats fine~ but still, awesomeness!

xDSxGabo responds:

I'll be honored! ^^

Oh no, you didn't. Oh no, you didn't.

Lol'd

This made me chuckle, it was short, however the voice acting went well, the background sounds worked to so yeah :3
awesome \o/

Fluttershy Adventures Fluttershy Adventures

Whut?

Honestly, i don't get it |:
might be the way you've done the panelling though.