The Instagram Follower The Instagram Follower

Whelp. That was terrible.

Barbershop Barbershop

Pretty poor to be honest, this was more of a fast moving slideshow then an animation.
I'd rather you improve on the art and the transition of animation to make it actually funny, rather than a mediocre attempt.

Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

I personally didn't find it funny. I believe the idea itself was solid though and if it had been fleshed out a little more and extended to rather a minute to two minutes animation. It could of been funny.

Sarcastic Walk Collab Sarcastic Walk Collab

Mainly trying to work out how this even made it on the first page.
Cause.
Why?

Pahgawk responds:

All part of our master plan to take over the internet!

The Adventurer The Adventurer

It was abit short and the animation abit stiff, however the art/drawing and colouring itself were quite nice and i rather enjoyed it. The idea itself fitted the music and I'll look forward to any other future animations you do as you'll only get better I suspect.

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

Not bad at all~

The Sketch Collab 2011 The Sketch Collab 2011

Awwww yeahhh!!!!

Fuck yeah its done and it was awesome o3o
Lets hope next years is even better<3
Lets do it guysss 8D

DRAGON ((B)) DRAGON ((B))

Try to remember!

I just want people to keep in mind, when this was submitted, it was in the year 2002. This is extremely well done and drawn well for something that was made 9 years ago |:
Keep that in mind >_>

[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

Zero effort

Not really what I would call a flash, its just a looping picture of I'd say about 4 frames.
Gz on nothing :x

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Congrats!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of leona lewis*facepalms*
however, I did enjoy the animation, the voicework was decent, the animation was smooth, aside from choppy hair it was otherwise good.
The use of the tracks, and hmm, I'm sorry to say i saw a lack of twists their, i assume the fact it became known that wasi t france 1940 was a twist would of been the only one, i don't believe there was any others aside from that one.
Eitherway it was some smooth animation, decent voicework, a good use of music for backing tracks and the art was nice.
So well done i say! keep at it up :D